TRANSFER APPLICATION & CARE
About Heat Transfers
Heat Transfers are NOT iron-ons. Heat Transfers are made through the process of silk screening a reversed image onto special heat release paper which can be stored and used as needed. The resulting product is a soft-hand, durable, quality print that has the appearance of a silk-screen, but can be applied with the ease of a Transfer.
Heat Transfers require precise uniform heat and pressure for correct application. A heat transfer press is required. If a heat transfer press is not available to you, you will need to find a vendor with heat transfer application services in your area. TrasnferNumbers.com does offer application services for an additional fee. Please contact one of our sales representatives for information on this service.
Transfer Application Instructions:
1. Print at 350 to 375 degrees F for 6 to 7 seconds with 40 lbs. or medium pressure. Test as needed.
2. Remove paper while paper is still warm/hot and still on the heat transfer machine.
NOTE: To insure product performance, transfers should be stored in a dark, dry, dust-free place under 70 degrees F. Wash test recommended before high quantity application or production. TEST AS NEEDED.
TransferNumbers.com uses quality fabrics and trims to fit and perform well. All printing and numbering processes have been wash tested and utilize proprietary inks and special adhesives to insure durability provided the following care instructions are followed.
• Please follow wash and care instructions to preserve color of fabric and quality of graphics.
• Coaches should print a copy of these instructions and give to all members of the team.
• Wash inside out in cold, hand wash or gentle cycle. DO NOT USE BLEACH OR FABRIC SOFTENER.
• Line Dry.
• DO NOT DRY CLEAN - Numbers and Team Names from any provider will be damaged.
• Avoid commercial Dryers in a Laundromat. Temperature Controls are not accurate and excessive heat can damage numbers and graphics from any provider of heat sealed products.